Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Actress Sona Latest Sexy Pictures

When most actresses create a hue and cry about smooching scenes, here is Sona’s kiss! She’s the one who acts as the mistress fleecing money endlessly of hero Aadhi in ‘Mirugam.’ She has now made a name in ‘Pathu Pathu’ as the lady who gets her elder husband behind bars while she frolics around with a youth. She pairs with Vadivelu in ‘Kuuselan.’After the success of ‘Pathu Pathu,’ a happy Sona shares her joys and ambitions with the press.“People have wrongly mistaken me for an Anglo-Indian. My father is French, my mother is from Srilanka. But I was born and brought up in Tamilnadu, so I’m a Tamilian. When I first told my mother I wanted to act in movies, she was shocked. My doing a glamour character shocked her further. At one stage, she almost washed her hands off me.

Sona who was a prostitute in the movie Mirukam, who was a sex needy girl in Pathu Pathu, and almost appeared nude in that movie, claims that she is a photocopy of Nayanthara!!!

It seems some jollers who has met her in private have adored her saying such lies.

This nasty looking female is now so proud of it and is threatening by declaring that she is duplicate Nayanthara - luckily she does not says she is the original!








0 comments: