Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Actress Bipasa Basu Latest Sexy Pictures

“On 26/11, I was on my way back from work and passed the spot on the highway where the bomb exploded in a taxi at Vile-Parle. My car jolted and stopped. For the first time I felt the pangs of uncertainty. I felt unsafe in my own land. I was contemplating whether to go home or return to my work? Mobile networks were jammed. What if there were bombs planted all around? I was numb. Somehow I managed to reach John’s house and we stayed up all night watching TV. For the next few days I became pessimistic and started doubting the purpose of all efforts made by the country,” said Bipasa Basu.
“The world is aware of the loopholes, of our weak security system, and that’s not a good thing. But now I am filled with a new sense of hope because I see that the fire is burning within us. To my utter surprise, changes are happening. It’s great, this never seen unity in people’s sentiments. I hope the government will be responsible enough and act now. It’s time otherwise the damage would be irreparable. We pay taxes and as a responsible citizen, I am questioning where’s the money going? I need an answer... ,” she further added.

It needs no explanation to eulogize this perfect shape. From lips to buxom cups and from ribs to curvy hips, every part appears to have carved with utmost care. As Bips is growing in age, she's creating rage in the pants of youngsters as well. Guys! Get inspired by her and in fact even to fantasize her one need to be in the path of John Abraham with shapely muscles and tucked in tummy. Why late! Go and burn calories for having 'fantasy'tic dreams with Bipasha!!!!!!!!!!!









0 comments: